[silva-dev] Deleting XML-Elements with IE 6.0
schluep at iha.bepr.ethz.ch
Tue Jun 22 12:23:27 CEST 2004
Still using the forms-editor, some test persons found a strange
behaviour of Silva with Internet Explorer 6.0. Sometimes it takes 2
tries to delete paragraphs or other XML element.
1. The X-icon to the right of a paragraph is pressed.
2. The confirmation window "Really delete?" shows up, "OK" is pressed
3. The edit view reloads, the paragraph is still there.
4. The X-icon to the right of a paragraph is pressed again.
5. The confirmation window "Really delete?" shows up again, "OK" is pressed
6. After the view reload the paragraph is finally deleted.
Does anybody experience similar behaviour? I did not find this bug on
the issue tracker.
Samuel Schluep, Institut für Hygiene und Arbeitsphysiologie, ETH Zürich
+41 1 632 74 24 | schluep at iha.bepr.ethz.ch | http://www.iha.bepr.ethz.ch
More information about the silva-dev