[silva-dev] Sunversion Announcement

eric casteleijn eric at infrae.com
Tue Apr 10 11:04:47 CEST 2007

Hi all,

as of today, we are moving the trunk of the subversion repository over
to Silva 2.0, and branching off 1.6 for further development. This will
only affect people who are currently working with subversion check-outs
of trunk, if you are, the new url you'll probably want is:

https://infrae.com/svn/Silva/branch/Silva-1.6

unless you'd like to experiment with 2.0. I wouldn't recommend that for
today though, since we'll be merging changes into the trunk, and it
won't be stable all of the time. I'll announce here when it is in a
usable state again.

apologies for any inconvenience,

--
- eric casteleijn