[silva-dev] Silva 1.6 and trunk bundles

eric casteleijn eric at infrae.com
Mon Apr 16 15:31:44 CEST 2007

Since we are now juggling around 3 separate branches of most of our
products, 1.5, 1.6 and trunk (2.0), we've provided some svn bundles to
make it very easy to check all the right stuff out in one go.

For the 1.6 branch:

svn co https://svn.infrae.com/dist/Silva/branch/Silva-1.6/Products

(this will create a Products directory with the correct versions, which
you can then symlink to, for instance...)

For the trunk:

svn co https://svn.infrae.com/dist/Silva/trunk/Products

Note also that our svn repository urls have changed subtly, due to a
server migration. You can fix any existing checkout to continue to work
with the following one liner:

svn switch --relocate https://infrae.com/svn https://svn.infrae.com

--
- eric casteleijn