[silva-dev] Silva 1.6 and trunk bundles

eric casteleijn eric at infrae.com
Thu Apr 19 17:45:12 CEST 2007

Daniel Nouri wrote:
 > eric casteleijn wrote:
 >> Since we are now juggling around 3 separate branches of most of our
 >> products, 1.5, 1.6 and trunk (2.0), we've provided some svn bundles to
 >> make it very easy to check all the right stuff out in one go.
 >>
 >> For the 1.6 branch:
 >>
 >> svn co https://svn.infrae.com/dist/Silva/branch/Silva-1.6/Products
 >>
 >> (this will create a Products directory with the correct versions, which
 >> you can then symlink to, for instance...)
 >>
 >> For the trunk:
 >>
 >> svn co https://svn.infrae.com/dist/Silva/trunk/Products
 >>
 >> Note also that our svn repository urls have changed subtly, due to a
 >> server migration. You can fix any existing checkout to continue to work
 >> with the following one liner:
 >>
 >> svn switch --relocate https://infrae.com/svn https://svn.infrae.com
 >

 > It's confusing that we still have the bundles/ directory in SVN.  Okay
 > if I delete it in favour of having only dist/?

Yes, by all means, do so!

 > By the way, I like this change a lot.  It means that I can check out
 > *all* Silva Products with a single command.  Thanks Eric!

I like it too, especially since *you* did all of the work, but we don't
want to turn this into the infrae self congratulatory channel (we have
IRC for that :P). I realize that not all of the products are in there
yet, though, just the ones we've branched. Maybe we should aim for
completeness, if only to make it less confusing...

eric