[silva-dev] Update - silva2odt

kit BLAKE kitblake at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 07:21:21 CEST 2007

2007/6/21, Dave Kuhlman <dkuhlman at rexx.com>:
> Here is a preliminary and incomplete version of silva2odt.
>
> It does not yet convert all the features that can be included in a
> Silva document.  But, I wanted to find out whether I'm on the right
> track.
>
> If you have comments or suggestions, I'll appreciate them.
>
> You can find this preliminary version here:
>
>     http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman/silva2odt-1.0a.tar.gz
>
> Documentation is in the distribution and also here:
>
>     http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman/silva2odt.html
>     http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman/silva2odt.txt

[snip]

Hey that's great! It sounds really usable, especially the different
output forms and command line options. Thanks for working on this!

We'll add an "export to ODF" button in the export screen right away
(first checking if silva2odt is available).

Nice docs too. The rational makes sense, and hopefully we'll be able
to use SilvaOdfWriter for other purposes.

Yes, there's more to be done, but this is certainly a "do it well" preliminary.

Kit

--
Kit BLAKE · Infrae · http://infrae.com/ + 31 10 243 7051
Hoevestraat 10 · 3033 GC · Rotterdam + The Netherlands