[silva-dev] <parameter key="_moz_dirty"/> in XML Content

Kit BLAKE kitblake at infrae.com
Mon Feb 23 17:07:56 CET 2009

On 23 Feb 2009, at 14:31, Nico Grubert wrote:

> Dear Silva developers
>
> I use Silva 2.0.8 and Mozilla Firefox 3.0.6.
> Some of my documents contain the following code in the Parsed XML
> Code:
>
>   <parameter key="_moz_dirty"/>

This is inside a code source?

> This leads to the following exception once I edit the document in the
> kupu editor:
>   Exception Type: AttributeError
>   Exception Value: No field _moz_dirty
>
> Any idea, what might be wrong there?

Searching for moz_dirty produces hits but no hints yet. Seems to be
FF3 problem with rich text areas.

Such as:
"Fixed bug where br elements would be added here and there in Gecko.
Geckos internal _moz_dirty br elements where serialized as well."

Kit

--
Kit BLAKE · Infrae · http://infrae.com/ + 31 10 243 7051