[Silva-general] Silva 1.4.2 released

Guido Wesdorp guido at infrae.com
Fri Feb 10 23:39:11 CET 2006

Hello!

I've just released Silva 1.4.2 and SilvaDocument 1.4.2. This is a bugfix
release of the 1.4 branch, with the following bugs fixed:

  * added missing 'is_default' method on SilvaObject, required to allow
    closing files from the edit tab

  * Kupu now uses frontend.css instead of a full copy of that css file

  * moved 'get_extsource_url.py' from SilvaDocument to the core to allow
    reusing it from other products

  * disabled spellchecker, because it could cause Zope to spin when no
    3rd party spellchecking application was installed

The tarball can be downloaded from our website:

http://www.infrae.com/download/Silva

Direct download link to the Silva 1.4.2 tarball:

http://www.infrae.com/download/Silva/1.4.2/Silva-1.4.2.tgz

Direct download link to SilvaDocument 1.4.2:

http://www.infrae.com/download/SilvaDocument/1.4.2/SilvaDocument-1.4.2.tgz

Link to the 'all' tarball, containing all required packages to run Silva
1.4.2:

http://www.infrae.com/download/Silva/1.4.2/Silva-1.4.2-all.tgz

Note that Python 2.3.5 and Zope 2.8.5 will have to be installed seperately.

For more information about Silva and its extensions, see the Infrae
website on http://www.infrae.com.

Cheers,

Guido