[Silva-general] webdav and FlexibleXML documents

Sebastian Rahtz Sebastian.Rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 6 16:19:58 CET 2006

I have set up Silva with the FlexibleXML extension, and got an XML
file in there. All well and good, I have supplied some XSLT to render
it, and it works. However, I now get ambitious and want to edit my
XML over Webdav. Result, inevitably, is that I get to edit the
generated HTML :-{

I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has gone down such a line
and how they deal with the problem.
--
Sebastian Rahtz

*Open Source and Sustainability*