[Silva-general] webdav and FlexibleXML documents

Sebastian Rahtz Sebastian.Rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 6 16:49:06 CET 2006

Guido Wesdorp wrote:

> I think this should work properly: when using WebDAV to access the
> objects they *should* return the raw XML rather than processing it
> first. To be honest I'm not 100% sure if I finished implementing this on
> the SilvaFlexibleXML product, it's been a while since I last worked on
> that, but afaik it should, so my question is: are you accessing Zope
> using the WebDAV port?

Ah, thanks, I see what you mean. OK, I enable the webdav on port 1980,
and get a result - but an odd result. Thus:

rahtz at spqr-ibm:/SVN$ cadaver http://localhost:1980/OUCS/sample
Authentication required for Zope on server `localhost':
dav:/OUCS/> ls
Listing collection `/OUCS/': succeeded.
Coll:   sample.xml                             0  Mar  6 15:08

from which you see that my XML file is listed as a directory. That
doesn't see quite right, does it?
--
Sebastian Rahtz

*Open Source and Sustainability*