[Silva-general] code source: error 500

Andy Altepeter aaltepet at bethel.edu
Mon Mar 6 19:21:43 CET 2006

Hi Mark,

Silva 1.5 does include a new formulator field which hooks into the Silva
Lookup window machinery.

If you're using a lower version of silva, you can hook in this new formulator
field.  jw describes how to do so in this earlier silva-dev email:

-----------------
However, with the valuable input from Samuel Schleup, we created a
Silva-specific Formulator field that includes a button for triggering
the lookup up pup up window.

This code has been checked in on the Silva trunk (what will be
Silva-1.5), but I think you should be able use that code in Silva-1.4.x
as well, with a little hacking. You can find it here:

   http://cvs.infrae.com/Silva/lookupwindowfield.py?rev=1.1&view=auto

and its initialization in here (line 9):

   http://cvs.infrae.com/Silva/__init__.py?rev=1.140&view=auto

Hope this helps,
kind regards,
jw