[Silva-general] webdav access fails

Guido Wesdorp guido at infrae.com
Tue Mar 7 11:49:44 CET 2006

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> line 281, in transform_and_store
>    self.get_editable().content.manage_edit(content)
> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'content'

It looks like the document you're trying to save to doesn't have an
editable version, although obviously the 500 isn't very informative and
I think the intended behaviour is that a new version should be created
(although I'm not 100% sure anymore, I'd have to look into the code).

As you can see Silva's WebDAV support contains a number of bugs still, I
already expected this because it's quite new and not much people have
used it extensively. I'm glad you're testing 'in real life' now, since I
think it's an interesting feature...

I'll take a look at the code, see what I can do to solve the problems
you're experiencing.

Cheers,

Guido