[Silva-general] webdav access fails

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 7 11:54:19 CET 2006

Guido Wesdorp wrote:

> Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>

>> line 281, in transform_and_store
>>    self.get_editable().content.manage_edit(content)
>> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'content'
>>
> It looks like the document you're trying to save to doesn't have an
> editable version, although obviously the 500 isn't very informative
> and I think the intended behaviour is that a new version should be
> created (although I'm not 100% sure anymore, I'd have to look into the
> code).

On further investigation, the webdav works fine for some file types. I
can edit the frontend.css, for instance, happily, using webdav through
oXygen.

So it appears to relate to Silva documents - probably, in fact, similar to
the problem with FlexibleXML I mentioned yesterday, since there is the
tension between the source and the rendered version.

Sebastian