[Silva-general] code source: error 500

Guido Wesdorp guido at infrae.com
Tue Mar 7 12:04:18 CET 2006

Marc Petitmermet wrote:

> thanks, andy, for the pointer. i'm still on silva-1.1.5 and 1.4.2 so  i
> cannot use it yet (i don't want to hack the official silva  releases).
> but this will be really useful. time to go 1.5 soon;-)

For Silva 1.4 you can use the SilvaLookupWidget product, currently in
Subversion (just fixed a couple of bugs there, will port them to the
trunk asap):

svn co https://infrae.com/svn/SilvaLookupWidget/trunk SilvaLookupWidget

Note that can be considered stable, a release of the code will be done
later this week (I expect) or perhaps next week.

Cheers,

Guido