[Silva-general] webdav access fails

Guido Wesdorp guido at infrae.com
Tue Mar 7 15:15:22 CET 2006

Guido Wesdorp wrote:

> I'll take a look at the code, see what I can do to solve the problems
> you're experiencing.

I've fixed GET and PUT support for SilvaFlexibleXML documents now on the
trunk, please test. Also I've improved the string displayed when someone
tries to PUT to a document that has no editable version, but I fear I
didn't find a way to communicate that to the client properly: cadaver
(the client I test with myself) doesn't seem to display the messages
provided with an exception (it just shows that there's a 500 Internal
Message, while I send a message along in the HTTP response).

Anyway, get the code using:

svn co https://infrae.com/svn/SilvaFlexibleXML/trunk SilvaFlexibleXML

Cheers,

Guido