[Silva-general] webdav access fails

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 7 15:29:22 CET 2006

Guido Wesdorp wrote:

> I've fixed GET and PUT support for SilvaFlexibleXML documents now on
> the trunk, please test. Also I've improved the string displayed when
> someone tries to PUT to a document that has no editable version

Thanks for this. I updated from Subversion, and now I manage a clean GET
using
cadaver and oXygen of the XML source. But the PUT still fails with a 500,
and the message in the log as below. Am I missing something? Do I have to
open the document for editing from the normal interface?

2006-03-07T14:23:15 WARNING Init Class
Products.Silva.SilvaObject.SilvaObject has a security declaration for
nonexistent method 'PROPFIND'
------
2006-03-07T14:23:26 INFO Zope Ready to handle requests
------
2006-03-07T14:25:17 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog
http://spqr.oucs.ox.ac.uk:1980/OUCS/CMS/PUT
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/zope2.8/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py", line 113, in
publish
    request, bind=1)
  File "/usr/lib/zope2.8/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py", line 88, in
mapply
    if debug is not None: return debug(object,args,context)
  File "/usr/lib/zope2.8/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py", line 40, in
call_object
    result=apply(object,args) # Type s<cr> to step into published object.
  File
"/usr/lib/zope2.8/lib/python/Products/SilvaFlexibleXML/documentbase.py",
line 69, in PUT
    raise InternalError, 'No editable version available'
InternalError: No editable version available

--
Sebastian