[Silva-general] new list member

Bob Bernstein bob at sixtiessurvivor.org
Fri Mar 17 05:41:57 CET 2006

eric at infrae.com wrote:

> Sounds like a good fit indeed. Content is stored as xml in Silva,
> and good support exists to transform Silva XML into other formats
> using XSLT Stylesheets.

I asked (twice) a month ago about printing Silva XML docs, and about
silva2pdf, but the resultant silence was so stunning I came away
feeling as if I had asked the wrong question.

Can you please say more about the 'support' you mention above? I'm not
a python hacker but I do know how to use XSLT to, say, render DocBook
XML...

Best regards,

--
Bob Bernstein

A person of great honour in Ireland (who was pleased to
stoop so low as to look into my mind) used to tell me that
my mind was like a conjured spirit, that would do mischief
if I did not give it employment.
                                        Jonathan Swift