[Silva-general] Viewing zope objects like one would view() a Silva object?

Tuomas Tonteri tuomas.tonteri at helsinki.fi
Sat Mar 18 01:08:21 CET 2006

This is not strictly a Silva question, but I am desperate.

Suppose one would like to include the html output of this Really-Cool zope object located at /Silvaroot/cool_object in the page template layout_macro.html.

For a Silva object I could do:

But how do I do the same with the cool_object, which outputs it's "view" when opening it by the url, and that "view" I would like to just tal:replace into my template.

--
Tuomas Tonteri