[Silva-general] Viewing zope objects like one would view() a Silva object?

Tuomas Tonteri tuomas.tonteri at helsinki.fi
Sun Mar 19 01:42:26 CET 2006

Ok. It appears that the Zope Product I used implemented <dtml-poll> tag for rendering it, so I made a DTML method called "show_poll" and put only <dtml-poll> in it, and put this inside layout_macro.html:

It would work but:

Problem 1)
	"<" and ">" get replaced by "&lt;" and "&gt;", which makes all the HTML tags to not work.

Problem 2)
	Since removing of PTS, a-umlauts and o-umlauts cause UnicodeDecodeError at layout_macro.html and if the Poll has those, it results in that error.

Calling show_poll directly like http://mysite.com/zope/show_poll works fine, no Problem 1).

I would appreciate any help or solutions to either problem, thanks!

--
Tuomas Tonteri