[Silva-general] Spellchecker Icon in Kupu disappears after Aspell update

Nico Grubert nicogrubert at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 16:34:17 CET 2006

Dear Silva developers,

I played around a little bit with kupu and its spellchecker feature and
figured out that my current Aspell version (0.50.5) which is used by the
kupu spellchecker does not support unicode.

Therefore, I have updated Aspell from 0.50.5 to 0.60.4 which does
support unicodes. After the update I rebootet my Zope Server.

After the update there is no spellcheck icon anymore in the SMI when I
use kupu as editor.
Any idea, what the problem could be?

Calling aspell from the command line on my linux box and translating
some words works fine.

Nico