[Silva-general] Spellchecker Icon in Kupu disappears after Aspell update

Nico Grubert nicogrubert at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 13:58:35 CEST 2006


> It sounds like you also updated Silva, or at least Kupu for Silva? In
> the latest version, we decided to disable the spellchecker as there were
> some nasty issues in situations where no aspell binary was found, so if
> you want to make use of it you'd have to enable it yourself. This should
> be fairly easy, I think it would be a matter of editing the following
> three files:
> 
> - in 'kupu/silva/kupusilvainit.js': remove the comment markers around
> lines 231-233
> 
> - in 'kupu/silva/head.kupu': remove the comment markers around lines 32-33
> 
> - in 'kupu/silva/wire.kupu': remove the comment markers around line 67
> 
> After doing this, you can execute 'make silvamacros' in the kupu
> directory to re-build the Kupu macro, restart Zope and it should work
> again. Note that this requires xsltproc (of libxslt) to be installed.

Hi Guido,

thank you for the tip. I updated kupu to 1.3.5. and I didn't know that 
the spellchecker was disabled for Silva. Works now. Thanks.

Kind regards,
Nico



More information about the Silva-general mailing list