[Silva-general] Problem with Silva 1.6.4 Buildout scripts

ccaadgi d.gillies at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Dec 2 14:28:41 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm also running jon's buildout scripton Linux and while it all appears
to install ok we still have an issue.  Once we've added a Silva root and
applied our template I get the root page appearing correctly (i.e.
/silva/) when viewed but the public_preview has the silvadefault
template and not ours.  Also if I create documents or anything within my
root and then try to view it it shows up as not found.  Is this
something I'm missing in the layouts?

david