[Silva-general] SilvaForum: preview comment problem

Marc Petitmermet petitmermet at mat.ethz.ch
Wed Dec 30 09:39:13 CET 2009

Dear all

For an internal project i'm using SilvaForum. I have a problem that once previewed comments cannot be edited again because they are simply gone as soon as one clicks on the "edit comment" button; it's like the Forum is just reloaded. To reproduce:

1. click on "add comment" button
2. add some text
3. click "preview" button
4. click "edit comment" button
5. the comment is gone and we are back at 1.

I think that this problem has something to do with my layout because when I don't use any layout, i.e. default Silva layout, there is no such problem. What I noted is that when I click on the "preview" button in my layout, the "Post a new comment" section below the Forum gets closed (which I is quite nice;-). This is not the case when using the default layout; the "Post a new comment" remains open.

This is on SilvaForum 0.3.2, Silva 2.1.7. I've followed the INSTALL.txt to the core but is seems that I still miss something. Any suggestions from anybody?

Regards,
Marc