[Silva-general] Extension refresh error

Bengt Giger bengt.giger at id.ethz.ch
Tue Nov 17 14:20:58 CET 2009

Hi

when I update a extension product with a refresh in the control panel and
then refresh it in service_extension, I get an error

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Zope2.App.startup, line 238, in commit
  Module transaction._manager, line 96, in commit
  Module transaction._transaction, line 395, in commit
  Module transaction._transaction, line 495, in _commitResources
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 510, in commit
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 555, in _commit
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 589, in _store_objects
ValueError: Cache values may only be in one cache.

and (because this was a layout package) Silva does not work anymore, it
gets fixed after a Zope restart.

According to Benno it is not a problem with his extension package, but with
the core (Silva 2.1.3), can this be confirmed?

Regards

Bengt