[Silva-general] Extension refresh error

Kit BLAKE kitblake at infrae.com
Wed Nov 18 09:30:02 CET 2009

Bengt,
We don't use the Control Panel refresh. A product must have a
refresh.txt and AFAIK no Silva products contain the file. A refresh in
service_extensions should do it, and even that isn't always necessary
(after a restart, which you didn't mention doing).

If the layout product does normally work with a Control_Panel refresh
and no restart, and you'd like to keep that, then check for
dependencies. There's a good explanation here:
http://wiki.zope.org/zope2/RefreshTxt

Kit

Kit BLAKE · Infrae · http://infrae.com/ + 31 10 243 7051