[Silva-general] SilvaPoll - what should it look like? how to use?

bdsilva at knowledgeworks.plus.com bdsilva at knowledgeworks.plus.com
Fri Nov 27 21:48:41 CET 2009

Hi,

I've managed to get SilvaForum working, and worked out how to use
Subscriptions.  Generally I'm very happy with what I'm able to produce
with Silva and Zope.

However, I'm at a loss to get SilvaPoll to work.  I think it should be
listed in the drop-down list of content-types in Kupu.  But it isn't.

I've started the SilvaExternalSources & SilvaPoll services on the tab
Services/Service Extensions.

I've tried adding SilvaPollQuestion through the ZMI.  But I still don't
see anything in the SMI that refers to Polls.

Is there any more information about how one adds the SilvaPoll, and how
one works with it once it is added?

Regards,

Bernard