[Silva-general] problems installing via buildout

Jonathan Bowlas j.bowlas at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Nov 30 18:58:20 CET 2009

What version of plone.recipe.zope2instance are you using, is it
specified in your base.cfg?

If it's not then you'll be getting the most recent version 4.0a1 which
adds a zope2 egg version 2.12 ,this causes a lot of problems I've
found.

Simply add into the [versions] section of base.cfg file
plone.recipe.zope2instance = 3.6

HTH

Jon