[Silva-general] LDAPUserFolder-2.26 / Silva-2.2 / LDAPDelegate Too many results / SIZELIMIT_EXCEEDED / OverflowError

Richard Mahoney r.mahoney at indica-et-buddhica.org
Fri Jul 26 08:24:29 CEST 2013

Thank you Sylvain,

I tried to install silva.pas.base with Silva 2.2 using buildout and
constantly came up against issues with incompatible Python Package
versions so couldn't get the buildout to complete.

I've decided that the best thing to do is to upgrade Silva from 2.2 to
2.3.7 using svn and buildout (silva.pas.base seems to be included in the
2.3 release). The upgrade with buildout completed without issue but I'm
getting an error with zodbupdate:

./bin/zodbupdate -f var/filestorage/Data.fs

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "./bin/zodbupdate", line 209, in ?
     import zodbupdate.main
   File
"/home/ieb/zope3/Silva-2.2/eggs/zodbupdate-0.5-py2.4.egg/zodbupdate/main.py",
line 24, in ?
     import zodbupdate.update
   File
"/home/ieb/zope3/Silva-2.2/eggs/zodbupdate-0.5-py2.4.egg/zodbupdate/update.py",
line 23, in ?
     import zodbupdate.serialize
   File
"/home/ieb/zope3/Silva-2.2/eggs/zodbupdate-0.5-py2.4.egg/zodbupdate/serialize.py",
line 165
     symb = find_global(*symb_info, Broken=ZODBBroken)

At this point the Data.fs file doesn't appear to have been altered.

I'm not sure what is happening here and would be grateful for any
suggestions.

Kind regards, Richard

--
Richard Mahoney

Littledene  Bay Road  Oxford  New Zealand
M: +64-21-064-0216
T: +64-3-312-1699
E: r.mahoney at indica-et-buddhica.org

http://camera-antipodea.indica-et-buddhica.com